Friday, May 1, 2009

Good Weather

Today is the first truly beautiful day here.  The sun is out and there are people everywhere.  I don't really know where the visitors are from.  I know they are French but other than that I have no idea.  The doors to shops are wide open here when the shopkeeper is in.  There aren't any screens on any of the windows or doors.  It's just wide open.  Almost every restaurant here serves ice cream.  I haven't gotten any yet.  I didn't bring my camera to work today so I don't have any new photos to share.  I will be off work on Sunday and Monday so I will take more photos then.  I am excited to have some time off.  I really like the kitchen but it will be nice to unwind a bit.  

My roommate Lisa is Canadian so I might come home saying eh at the end of sentences.  It would be funny if I came home with a french accent and did that.  At this point it seems unlikely but you never can tell.  I got my first pay today in Euros.  That was fun.  It's hard to get used to everything under 5 Euros being coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment