Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dublin


I just got back from wandering around Dublin in the rain.  There has been a constant misty rain.  I stopped inside The National Gallery of Ireland.  Admission is free.  I went in the back door which is much less interesting than the front door.  I walked through Grafton Street, by Trinity College and St. Stephen's Green.  I didn't take any  photos due to the rain.  I bought dinner at a local grocer and spotted Brennan's Bread.  Very exciting!  I will go back out and get some photos after I eat.  Then I will probably go to bed early.  My  flight to Paris tomorrow morning is at 7 am so I have to catch a bus at 4:45am.  

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are enjoying a good sleep! l am really looking forward to following you. You need to Tweet!!!

    ReplyDelete