Thursday, September 24, 2009

Short Update


I am getting worse and worse at keeping up with this.  I have so much to talk about.  I think it might have to wait until I get back home.  I just finished day two of my three days working at the Yves Thuries Chocolate Factory.  So far it has been truly amazing.  I just went to Paris last Saturday through Tuesday and sampled more chocolate and pastries than I ever thought possible.  I am squeezing in as much as possible during my last few days in Europe.  I will update fully about Madrid, Ibiza, Paris and the Chocolate Factory as soon as I stop running around.  I have one more day at the Chocolate factory and then a few more days at the Musee du Sucre.  We are going to Perpignan on Thursday to see a pastry school.  My parents. arrive in Toulouse next Saturday and then we are traveling back to Cordes then Paris and Dublin.  I will be back in Chicago on Friday October 9th. 

 This is a photo of the box of Macarons we bought at Pierre Hermes shop.  They were delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment